Sunday, August 18, 2019

Prayer For Finances

Scripture: Deuteronomy 28:12
The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.
 Heavenly Father,I pray for your intervention for all the financial difficulties I am facing right now.May you meet all my needs and of those that are facing the same challenge as me. Remind us of your  blessings ,goodness and joy at all times .In Jesus Name,Amen
 Heavenly Father,I pray for your intervention for all the financial difficulties I am facing right now.May you meet all my needs and of those that are facing the same challenge as me. Remind us of your  blessings ,goodness and joy at all times .In Jesus Name,Amen

Labels: